8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #1 by Topaz
Rialto install error was created by Topaz
Windows 10
Xampp localhost
Apache 2.4.16
PHP 5.5.28
Database Version MYSQL 5.6.26
Database Collation utf8_general_ci

Joomla! 3.4.4 Stable [ Ember ] 8-September-2015 21:30 GMT fresh install with testing sample data. Rialto was the first extension I attempted to install

Install of Rialto failed with

Warning

Unknown column 'language' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `fxlgu_rialto_categories` (id, title, description, parent_id, lft, rgt, level, alias, state, image, created, language) VALUES (1, 'Root', 'Root', 0, 0, 5, 0, 'root', 1, NULL, now(), '*'), (2, 'Uncategorised', 'Uncategorised', 1, 1, 2, 1, 'uncategorised', 1, 'images/rialto/uncategorised.png', now(), '*'), (3, 'Demo Category', 'Demo Category', 1, 3, 4, 1, 'demo-category', 1, 'images/rialto/demo.png', now(), '*' )

The following user(s) said Thank You: chrisc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #2 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic Rialto install error
That is strange. Syntax is fine and the column is definitely in the table. This must be a 1.1.0 install since the language field was added in that version. Not seen that problem myself, although we do not use XAMP, but I am loathe to say that is at fault, since I can't think how it could be. I will run a few tests at this end, against 3.4.4. which wasn't released when the component was made available. Again can't think that it is the cause, but until I try...

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #3 by chrisc
I have duplicated the problem and fixed it. I have placed an updated zip file in the download area, so you will need to download the file again. It seems a different sql install file is being used. I am surprised it hasn't been reported before, so thank you for reporting it..

You will then need to uninstall Rialto, and just ensure that the database tables are removed. Once done then a reinstall will work, or at least it did on my test system. It did give a Joomla message about Path not existing on the uninstall which was safely ignored. I will look into that when I have some more time.

Update: Moved to Rialto category from Issue Tracker category.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: Topaz

8 years 6 months ago #4 by Topaz
Replied by Topaz on topic Rialto install error
Quick work thanks

Uninstalled via extension manager ... it reported success
Removed tables from the database
Checked no files remained

Rialto_1_1_0A.zip then installed FULL SUCCESS

Now going to play with it (promise I wont try and break anything else :ohmy: )

8 years 6 months ago #5 by chrisc
That is fine, any genuine bugs gratefully received.

Regards

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries