Overdue issues indication on front end

7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1 by Nikushka
Hello!
At first, let me thank you for this component! We are usung it on our support site, and everything works pretty fine. But there are some customer critical features, that I need to add no matter how. So please, help me to do the following.

1. We got SLA, according to which each issue priority has appropriate resolution term, and customer wants to see how we keep this. The feature is to show issues, that are not resolved (closed) in appropriate time, on the front end in any way it's possible (mark with color in issues list, or set specific status, or simply list them, or whatever). As I can see 'resolution time' column in 'Priorities' table, I wonder if Issue Tracker has such functionality?
If yes, please, tell me how it works. Some features can be importaint, for example, for old issues we have very big difference between 'identified' and 'created' dates.
If no, please, tell me any possible way to add this feature! It's critical for customer.
There is an idea to use 'target resolution date' and compare it with current. But I'm more C++ developer and new to all these web stuff.

2. Is there any possibility to add custom numbers for issues? We take issues from another system, which has its own numbering (long story), and these numbers are used in discussions, etc. So now foreign numbers are presented in custom field, and it's not so easy to use, as it can't be displayed in issues list.

Thanx in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries