Emailing Issue

7 years 9 months ago #1 by ashley
Emailing Issue was created by ashley
Hie guys, thanks once again for this wonderful component which has been working greatly for me

Please help me out, when i use the Email Issue option, instead of emailing the link, is it possible to email the issue directly, with all the details as it appears on the 'Print' screen? Lets say i want to email it to an external and I dont want to bother them by having them following the link etc.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #2 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic Emailing Issue
Not currently. The particular code is based on the 'standard' Joomla email mechanism, which itself merely includes a link.. i.e. If you view a Joomla article if offers an email link option to other interested parties, if configured. We wanted it to match the standard Joomla functionality. If changed this would require some reworking of the method involved, which I haven't looked at. Not sure how much work would be involved in such a change.

Only the information on the screen to be sent I presume?

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: ashley

7 years 9 months ago #3 by ashley
Replied by ashley on topic Emailing Issue
ok thanks...yeah only the information on the screen as plain text or even as a word document

7 years 9 months ago #4 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic Emailing Issue
No guarantees but I'll take a look at it. We are a little busy over the next few weeks so not sure how much time I will get. Really depends how complex it would be to implement, which without looking I am not sure.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

7 years 9 months ago #5 by ashley
Replied by ashley on topic Emailing Issue
no problem sir

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries