Display Progress Detail On Front End

7 years 9 months ago #1 by chimz
Good Day, may you please help me with this...
If I display an issue from the front end, it's not showing the Progress History(it used to) but for some reason its only showing Issue Details/Project Details and Attachment details, but i have the 'Show Progress Detail' turned on under issue display options and even on the menu item settings, what could be the problem?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 9 months ago #2 by chrisc
There are several possible reasons. The most likely is that the viewer is not authorised to view the progress information. This can be due to a couple of reasons. Are the progress records 'published'. Each individual progress record can be set to be displayed (or not). Are the progress records associated with a specific user group and is the viewer in that specific user group (ACL permissions). Progress records have their own ACL rules since some records may be visible to certain groups and not others. For example some of the progress records may be for 'internal' use in resolving a problem, that would have no interest to the person raising the issue.

You say that they used to be displayed, so I suspect that the settings on the display are probably set correctly as you specify, so I would look at the above possible reasons. The chances are that it the progress records settings that are responsible.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries