customizing issue tracker

7 years 10 months ago #7 by ashley
Replied by ashley on topic customizing issue tracker
Good day
Please help
At the admin backend there's reports like,Latest Issues, Overdue Issues etc, If i have created my own report and I want it to have a tab on its own just like those default reports,lets say next to 'Unassigned Issues' report, or even after the 'Credits tab' How can I do it?
Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #8 by chrisc
Replied by chrisc on topic customizing issue tracker
These types of changes would need re-applying every time a component update was performed, since there is no easy way, since this is a back end change to use template overrides etc.

That said.
1 First you need to create a method to get your report. Look at the method IssueSummary in the admin/models/itissueslist file around line 376 as an example..

2. Now we have our method we now need to add it to the cpanel view. Look in the file admin.views/cpanel/default.php after line 167 and duplicate one tab section to add in your code to display the report data.

3. The final step is to get the actual report data so add a line to the views/cpanel/view.html.php file after say line 63 to call the method you wrote in step 1.

If it were a generally useful report we would consider adding it to the release as an additional option.

Regards

If you are using our extensions please leave a review at the JED: IP Mapping | Issue Tracker | JAudit | Password Control
The following user(s) said Thank You: ashley

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds
Go To Top

Joomla! Debug Console

Session

Profile Information

Memory Usage

Database Queries